Sunday, March 25, 2007

Happy Birthday!


Happy 3rd Birthday
to...
Our BLOG!

Scott & Melissa first got us hooked back in March, 2004 with, "... so have you ever heard of a blog? It's short for "web log" and it's like an online diary of sorts. Right now mostly techies and programmers use it to share information." I remember thinking, "Why on earth would I ever use that?!" Which now reminds me of my step-dad confessing that he thought that when he first heard about the concept of a fax machine. I wonder what our kids will be thinking the same thoughts about?

10 of our archived posts:
  1. Dayna's First Post
  2. Karl's First Post
  3. Baby Dream (2004)
  4. Karl Feels Millennial
  5. Dayna's New Job
  6. Runner Up for Most Comments Award
  7. Most Comments Award Winner
  8. Slacker of the Year
  9. One of Dayna's Favourite posts
  10. Karl on Hong Kong trip

2 comments:

Kori's House said...

Happy blogbirthday!
I do recall some of those posts :)

Unknown said...

It's fun to read your past posting highlights. I didn't realize you were so new to your CHEC/CCUF job last year! Somehow that escaped me. You seemed like a seasoned pro!