Thursday, March 01, 2007

In Like a Lion

Good grief, I can't believe how stormy it was here in southern Ontario today... even the big trucks and SUVs were driving slow on the 401. It was snowy, icy, rainy...

but I am warm in the living room of my suite at the 4Points Sheraton :) Yes, elite status again it seems. Soon I will have stories to compete with the Prairie gang, they always seem to get all the upgrades, hot tub rooms, convertible mustangs, and the like!
I didn't exactly get elite status from Air Canada on the way here. It was kind of a rotten day, and my first stop in Toronto was at the Rocky Mountain Chocolate factory store (right in the airport) for some sweet comfort (just one almond bear, top left).

Tomorrow: back to Toronto, thankfully not during rush hour. Then home sweet home on Saturday. I am home sick on this trip... probably because it is one of my last work trips... one road trip to Edmonton for YC, and that will pretty much wrap things up for me! The next time I see the CCUFairs crew, I will be bringing baby Chu to see them at the Calgary fair in the fall! Time flies!

3 comments:

Kori's House said...

You call that work :)

Keri's Collage... said...

What I want to know, is how you just had one treat when they all look so amazing!

Dayna Chu said...

"I'm lucky I know, but I wanna go home..." -Michael Buble
:)