Monday, March 05, 2007

Lion Schmion...

Okay, so these aren't exactly growing in my garden, but they sure do brighten up the living room (thanks mom)! And we've got a warm front coming through all week, so it may just be enough to fool me for a while.
My friend Clint had the unfortunate experience of having his luggage transported all over eastern Canada before it arrived to him in Toronto... they basically told him to go and find it near the luggage belts at around 2am when the flight was due in from Ottawa or Montreal... they weren't really sure (he had flown in the day before from Winnipeg). When I was leaving, I saw them pulling off dozens and dozens of bags, and setting them in groups wherever there was space; this is just one corner:Here's the view from my room of Niagara Falls... or should I say Niagara Fog?Just kidding, I did take that picture from my window, but also took the one below... but still pretty foggy with the cold weather...

Blog at ya later!
Over and out!
DC

No comments: