Thursday, July 27, 2006

monkeys and zebras and bears, oh my!

On our last day in Denver, we noticed some fancy cows on our regular route... we were pretty convinced that they hadn't been there all along; we were happy to have our feelings validated the next day in the paper when Stace read the ad stating July 21 as the first day of the "parade". Phewph, we hadn't contracted mad cow disease after all...



The Denver saga continued with a visit to the zoo... that was pretty cool:




Then we Found Nemo!



Now my sister is in town with my niece and nephew. More pics to come... on the plane on the way to Calgary from Chicago, my sister sat near one of my collegues (Jeff S.; TWU) ... boy was he surprised to meet Melissa, as he didn't even know I had a twin. It was reinforced when I came to the airport wearing nearly the exact outfit as Melissa had on... and later we picked out the same skirt at Rietman's and I had mine set aside to buy when Melissa came out of the change room saying, "what do you think of this one?"

Too funny!

D


4 comments:

Stacey Sparshu Miller said...

"I love the monkeys!" And how about "That little one with the stick is funny" for quotes for you! What a good day!

Glad you're enjoying time with your sister...and that we're not crazy. So glad we're not crazy!

Unknown said...

hey dayna. great looking pictures of animals. yep. hey, i switched over to blogger. well i don't know if i switched, just double dipping i guess.

Anonymous said...

You twins crack me up :)
keri

Kori's House said...

I love the twin stories... Keri & I probably have the same shirts you gals bought :)

Hi Melissa, welcome to Canada :)