Sunday, July 23, 2006

Coke is the new BlaK


Coca-Cola BlaK :: Review

Party for your tastebuds!

I love it, brought home as many as I figured I could carry back to Calgary from Denver, CO (6). At first it isn't the caramel-coffee taste that makes your taste buds wiggle, or even the idea of the chilled coffee... it is the carbonation. Carbonated coffee? yep... with a hint of caramel, a bit of cola but not too sweet, and a bitter after taste. The kind of after taste that true coffee drinkers actually enjoy about a cup of good coffee.

I will get Karl to post a review after he has tried some. Has anyone else tried it? What do you think? I am trying to figure out when they will be releasing it in Canada.

D

6 comments:

Stacey Sparshu Miller said...

It's like I said, my tastebuds are screwed up!! But I'll keep drinking it. Caramelly, carbonated, colaish, coffee essensed goodness. I don't even know if most of those are real words but it's what I've got.

I do know that it will be what I request to have brought back by anyone going to the states...until they bring it here of course!

Dayna Chu said...

And bath & body works stuff right? ahhhh, foamy antibacterial blackberry vanilla hand soap. yum.

Kori's House said...

That sounds really fun :) I better my coffee addict/ coke addict husband might enjoy it :)
When's it coming to Canada?!?

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to try it!!!
Keri

Stacey Sparshu Miller said...

Oh you're right...blackberry vanilla...brown sugar and fig...melon...yummy!

Anonymous said...

I'm bringing some Coke Blak when I come :) See you in 15 hours or so!