Thursday, August 03, 2006

The FAM :)




I'll link to my sister's album when she gets one up, but had to post some of these pics from recent family parties... it was a strangely quiet day Monday after hosting and attending one or more daily events on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday!

This is what we were wearing when I picked up Melissa from the airport. Like our friends that are twins...

Karl and I swiped Melissa's camera and took this one of ourselves...





Our family has some mixed generations, Melissa's kids are close to the ages of some of our cousins... My mom bought some "twin" outfits for my niece and cousin... which is funny and a bit ironic, because she never never ever dressed Melissa and I like twins. She wanted us to have our own identity... which I'm thankful for... but I guess it only matters if you're REALLY twins, and if you're cousins, it's cool to be like twins...









Friends, Family, Food & FUN: pics to come when Blogger quits being a pain...

2 comments:

Keri's Collage... said...

I love your pics!! I love TWINS :)

Kori's House said...

Is it ok to dress sisters as twins even if they are not??? I just bought two sisters matching outfits for their birthdays! I couldn't help it :)