Saturday, August 19, 2006

weekly awards 3.1

  • photo of the week: Jasper Daisy (photographer: Melissa Forsyth)
  • freebie of the week: www.flickr.com
  • blog of the week: Seth Godin
  • how-to of the week: How to solve a Sudoku puzzle (a new hobby of mine. And if you know me, you know any hobby of mine won't involve math!)
  • Canadians of the week: Silver medalists!
  • type-o of the week: Just when you thought you won the lottery...
  • life skills tip of the week: 10 new uses for vinegar (if you're like me and by 10 litres of vinegar at a time with your new costco card!)
  • Gadget of the week: Time Fountain

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pacman High Score of the week: Scott Forsyth at 97,080 (level 11!) He said he played a lot as a kid! I can't even get past level 3!

Karl Chu said...

You are better than I am then: I can't even get pass level-1. BTW, Dayna's highest score is 101,070. I do wonder who does the work around the house sometimes ;-)

Anonymous said...

ooohh, Scott's got a new record to beat, he thought her high was 85,000-some! For him it's all about having a high score to beat!

Dayna Chu said...

woohoo... I finally got to see the fruit after bananas... pears! Okay, I need a life. But now I'm dying to know what comes after pears... and I refuse to google it!