Thursday, November 23, 2006

Five things that happened while I was on my road trip: Part II

  1. Michael Flatley ended up in the hospital, making me selfishly fearful for the fate of my early Christmas gift... turns out things are going to be fine.
  2. I ate the best bruchetta ever at Kelsey's... feta cheese and tapanades...mmm. turns out they don't really make it like that in Calgary.
  3. TWO WORDS: Beaver Tails.
  4. I missed out on the cutest snowman teapot EVER... I decided to go back the next day and buy it, and it was GONE :'( The blowing scarf is the handle and spout... and the top hat doubles as a mug. How cute is that? Why didn't I buy it right away? I'm a fool, a FOOL I tell you.
  5. I got some wheelin' dealin' rates at a couple of sweet hotels... Sheraton 4 Points in London, and the Crowne Plaza in Ottawa. That was sweet.

No comments: