Sunday, September 10, 2006

Amazing Photos

Scott (once again) opened my eyes this week by showing me these amazing photos. They were shot and processed using a technique called "high dynamic range photography" (HDR)... I bet you are googling it right now (ain't I right, Melissa and Kori?). I downloaded a trial version of Photomatix and played around with it a little bit and here is what I got below... not bad for an amateur, huh!?





[Updated 2006-09-11]
I played with the software a bit more and got, in my opinion, better results this time around. You be the judge...

4 comments:

Kori's House said...

I haven't googled it yet... but they are cool pictures :)

Rachel said...

I'm not googling that one....I looks way to addicting!
What neat photos though.

Anonymous said...

yep, googled it. I'm sure I'll be trying out some techniques later!

Stacey Sparshu Miller said...

That's amazing! I'm going to have to be the one to google it...and play :)