Saturday, August 18, 2007

first "BCer" visitors...


Caleb's first visitors from BC (but not his first trip to Starbucks)! Here's Keri... (top) and Kori (bottom).

Caleb was pretty zonkered for most of the visit, but perked up and flashed his dimple near the end. I think Kori may have caught a picture of Keri with him with his eyes open, you'll have to check her blog to see if she posts it.

Keri and Kori are "fellow twins" that are great friends of my twin sister, Melissa. I have met them a few times while visiting Abbotsford, and mostly getting to know them better through our blogs. It was fun to have a chance to get together yesterday when they were in town for their cousin Brody's wedding (whom I know through Rocky; he was a student there while I was on staff).

They got him the cutest "cutesaurus" sleeper with little dinosaurs on it, and this (click for larger) "Night Owl" jammies from Old Navy:

Thanks for the visit and the cute outfits Kori & Keri!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, I'm SO JEALOUS! :)

~M

Rachel said...

I heard about the Starbucks rendezvous last night! Very cool.

Keri's Collage... said...

I gave him a cuddle for you Melissa! I must say that I felt a little guilty about seeing him before you, but it would not be right travelling all that way and not seeing Dayna and Caleb!
Thanks Dayna for meeting us in the middle of your day! I'm so glad it worked out! What a beautiful son you have! He is even CUTER in person :) And that dimple...total chick magnet!

Karl Chu said...

He is hot :-)

Dayna Chu said...

He takes after his dad ;o)

Rachel, next time you have to make the road trip too!

Kori's House said...

That was so fun to see you and Caleb!!
He is so tiny and cute and cuddly!
I will post my pictures in the next day or so, I am behind on posting.