Friday, December 28, 2007

Click for larger image...
I hope you had a fabulous Christmas! I love Christmastime for the social aspect... I love parties and getting together with friends and family... okay, presents are good too!

We had a couple of get-togethers this year; our church spoiled the staff and servants team with a wonderful dinner and night out at the Kananaskis Lodge, I had a bit of a gals' "Gingerbread Latte" night plus several individual visits, we had a family turkey dinner with Karl's family, a Christmas brunch with my extended family, Christmas eve with us and my folks plus my Grandma, and then more turkey Christmas day with my folks.

Caleb mostly drooled through the entire thing... but he did like the lights. He was especially hypnotized by the flashing lights on the reindeer antlers that my mom was wearing around on her head... her secret strategy to get Caleb to look at her!

We were spoiled yet again this year... we got seasons passes to the zoo, lots of gifts from "Karl's favourite hockey player" (Tim Horton!), I got a gorgeous ring from my sister as well as some shopping $. Karl and I purchased a camera as a "gift to each other" but he also got me some "Celtic Ladies" CDs, pieces for my Willow Tree Nativity set, and... the new Dance Dance Revolution game! now I am even more excited to get the basement finished (as if my kitchen being full of basement storage isn't enough).

Caleb got OMIGOSH so much Osh Kosh from my mom and trent... mom found an Osh Kosh store on her trip to Charleston, SC when she went to visit Melissa & fam in Mooresville. Caleb also got other cute clothes and a learning toy from the Forsyths, jammies from my Auntie Kathy & Uncle Paul, more cute clothes from his Langa Amma (Great Grandma), a "Baby ride 'em Quad" (yay basement renos!) some hand and foot print kits, a few fantastic books and some clothes from his Grandma Jacquie, "Paddy the Panda" (a lamaze learning toy)... and more that I am not recalling right now!
Lastly, Karl got Caleb giggling last night... here's a video :) Updates on the basement reno coming soon!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

His little giggles are sooo cute! And I love his little feet going a mile a minute, wait 'til he starts walking! ~M

Dayna Chu said...

I know eh? We just picked up a Fisher Price "intellitainer" unit (kind of like an excersaucer deluxe...) because he is kind of outgrowing the swing... I swear he'd wear a patch out with his feet! Especially when he sees Karl, he does that every time daddy comes up for a coffee break.