Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Best Before January 18, 2008...

I get all calloused and jaded about the holidays by the uber-early arrival of decorations and sales. This year it was literally in August... and we're not talking craft supplies here. Anyway, I think when it really hits me that Christmas is just around the corner is when the milk's best before date is in the new year. AHhh! Only 13 days until Christmas?! How did this HAPPEN?

What I should really be scared about, however, is that my milk doesn't go bad for over a month... what is in this stuff?

2 comments:

Keri's Collage... said...

My milk would never last that long! Yikes!!

Dayna Chu said...

Ours doesn't usually last that long either... but I bought this new "Omega 3" milk, maybe that makes it last longer? still... scary!