Saturday, September 29, 2007

and the winner is...

I won!

Lately I have been watching some "Breakfast Television" in the mornings when I am feeding Caleb. They have an "email question of the day" with prizes based on their theme for the day or guests they have on. The other day, it was "get cracking" with an eggs theme, a cook doing an omelette demo, etc. The question of the day was, "How do you like your eggs?" So I sent in a response with a little blurb about our red eggs and the Chinese tradition behind it; I even attached a little picture... and I won! (Thanks Melissa, for trekking downtown with my i.d. to pick up the prize for me!):Joel & Alisha inherited some of the items (pencils, pencil case, highlighter star thingy, etc); the best item by far in the prize pack is a Kitchen Aid non-stick frying pan. I tried it out already and made pizza egg omelette wraps from the cook book; they got a thumbs up from Karl:


1 comment:

Kori's House said...

That is so cool!! What a great prize!