Thursday, September 13, 2007

it's not that there's nothing to update on...

Whew, this being a mom business keeps one busy eh?! Blog schmog, as you can see from the picture, it's all I can do to keep the barf off of me ;o) This one even splashed onto the floor (I was downstairs on the hardwood...)
Pics coming soon from Caleb's traditional Chinese "One Month Celebration"... here's his outfit:

And one of the fam: (Karl's brother, Alan, is holding Caleb, and those are his two daughters)

More to come...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love all the pics! Can't wait to see more from the celebration!

Anonymous said...

Ha ha! I thought you had a patterned green shirt on until I took a second look at you with Caleb! It's patterned all right. You're sure to start a new trend!

Unknown said...

Hey! I've been so bad about checking blogs lately. Thanks for all the great updates on your new parental life! =) Can't wait to see you in a few weeks.

Kori's House said...

I love the pictures of Caleb in his cute little outfit! He just keeps getting cuter and cuter! Is that possible?!?