Sunday, May 27, 2007

Last Hurrah...

I just returned home from YC (Youth Conference) 2007 in Edmonton... 16,000 attendees, 12 Christian Higher Education Canada members (the organization that I work for)... reservations for 20 at Moxies for all of us social butterflies... good times!



It was a bitter sweet weekend for me. One of my favourite parts of my job is conferences and connecting with the reps and partner organizations. This was my last event :( I realized that the next time I see most of these reps will be in the fall when they come through Calgary on the CCUFairs (my main job responsibility is coordinating the fairs), and I will be pushing a baby carriage and showing off Baby Chu! I am jealous to be missing the fairs, but ready to be a mom too... For everything there is a season and a time for every purpose under heaven (Eccl. 3:1).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome slideshow, I didn't know you could do that with Picasa! Yay, a new toy! :)

Stacey Sparshu Miller said...

Oh Dayna, we'll miss having you with us too!!

Could you email me your "rep" pictures...please...?

Dayna Chu said...

Sure Stace, They're a bit low res because they are all from my cell camera. I will email them to you tonight :)