Sunday, December 10, 2006

Pre-Christmas Dinner

We are definitely getting the best of both worlds for today's family Christmas Dinner: We get a house full of delicious turkey smell, but aren't hosting the party!
But speaking of the party, I need to go. Just wanted to show off my new cupcake stand and some mocha cupcakes with cream cheese icing and sprinkles.
More pics to come... I head up to see my step-mom tomorrow, then return on Tuesday night... we'll see how the blogging goes. Honestly, I don't know how you gals with kidlets keep up... I bet it keeps you sane though eh? Kind of like journaling and "debriefing" with an audience...?

Anyway, off to turkify :)

D

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome!

Kori's House said...

That is so fun! They look delish!!!
I can almost smell the Turkey :)

You got it on the blogging... I come in my little den and block out the world behind me for a little bit each day. I am sure when my kids are older they will say "Mom was ALWAYS on the computer" :)

Anonymous said...

They were as delicious as they look, too.

Rachel said...

Ummm...yeah...what kids? HAH!
If it's important to you, you just MAKE the time!
I love your cupcake stand and the great decorating! How fun!!! Very crafty indeed.

Dayna Chu said...

thanks, the stand is from Walmart, I can't remember how much it was, but less than $20 for sure.

Unknown said...

I just bought a cooling rack for Laura, for Christmas. It has legs, so you can set it over another rack (to maximize baking potential!). Very nice! =) Kind of a gift that benefits the giver.