Wednesday, May 17, 2006

something old, something new... something borrowed, something CHU!

Even though this is my first post on our new blog, blogging is not new to us. We actually started a blog shortly after our wedding, in 2004. My brother-in-law is a techy like Karl. He asked us if we knew what a 'blog' was and we were both curious, and shortly after, we were hooked. Our old blog is here; I may transfer some archives at some point for centralizing, but we'll see.

Come back soon for news on the chus!

I will be traveling to Edmonton, Toronto, Kentucky, North Carolina, South Carolina and Chicago in the next few months for vacation and work related endeavours. My folks are in Europe, and my sister will be coming up from Charlotte this summer (and we get to celebrate our big 3-0 together!), as well as my aunt & uncle and cousin from Brandon. Some teasers for you, to keep you coming back (?)

DC

No comments: