Wednesday, May 31, 2006

New toy... ummm... I meant "tool"

I installed a keyboard tray at work a few days ago because I was getting tired of typing on the keyboard on the notebook, which sits on the desk. Needless to say, I didn't have very good posture because of that. However, typing on an old clunker keyboard has its downside too. I was so use to the light touch of a notebook keyboard. Using a "normal" keyboard all of a sudden seems to require a lot of strength. So today, I walked over to BestBuy and bought this Logitech combo for one easy payment of $89.99. The keyboard is a full-size one, but it has a notebook feel to it. It is cordless and it looks extremely sexy. I am once again a very happy programmer. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Dayna Chu said...

Leave ya alone for a few days and you're a shopping *machine* ! ;o) Just teasing ya love. I know, you're also a *contracting* machine eh? I wonder what kind of new "tools" you will get for your birthday?!