Saturday, June 21, 2008

Ladies and Gentlemen, We Have a Breakthrough...

Try as I might, I couldn't wrestle the camera into the mouth of my teething baby for a good shot, but trust me... they're there... two of them... TEETH... what a concept; he's only eleven months old!And here's Caleb on Father's day with his Grandpa, wearing his "grandpa is my hero" shirt that I got him down in Mooresville. Missed the photo op wearing his "my dadaaa is #1" shirt that he wore to church! aww, so cute.

Karl was playing with Caleb the other night and started winking, which Caleb found quite hilarious... here he is catching it on video (is it so last century to call it "video taping"?)



Okay, okay... since you insisted... here are more photos of the little prince that is the centre of our universe: Here he is using his "dipper" spoon that Auntie Melissa and Uncle Scott got him for part of his birthday present...Despite the rainy spring we've had, Karl has still been the king of the barbecue... beer can chicken with home-made rub, grilled pear chicken salad (my idea, his grilling...) burgers, and pork tenderloin... mmm I am one spoiled wife!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Won't be long and Caleb Chu can CHEW! ;) Loved all the pics, we miss him like crazy (and you too of course!)

Keri's Collage... said...

Caleb is such a sweetie! I love his laugh! He sounds like one of those dolls where you squeeze the belly and they 'laugh'!
And yes...you are spoiled :)