Sunday, January 06, 2008

TAGGED

I was tagged by Rachel

The rules of the game:

• Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.

• Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, as we all want to know them.

• Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.

• Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

7 Random Things About ME:
  1. I am an identical twin
  2. I used to play the trombone
  3. I have spent at least one night in 315 cities in 11 countries
  4. I worked at starbucks
  5. I owned 2 volkswagen rabbits
  6. I've been blogging since 2004 (is that random?)
  7. I'm a "secret shopper" (rate customer service etc)
I am tagging:
Dunn
Sheryl
Stacey
Stephen
Tim K
Keri
Kori

No comments: