Thursday, May 29, 2008

Keener Living -- New Favourite Blog

I started to implement GTD for the third time. I had increasing success with the last two times I tried; but both times ended with me "falling off the wagon" for various reasons. This time, I am determined to make it work. I even bought a $600 PDA phone to make sure I have the right tool (that is, the right tool for me). While I was doing my research, I came across the blog at www.keenerliving.com and I am really liking it. This post, especially the last link about "just get started", is an example of what I like. Hope you like it too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Karl, glad you like Keener Living. Thank you very much for the compliment!
Best,
Bruce Keener

Karl Chu said...

Hi Bruce, as I said, Keener Living is my favourite blog currently. Thanks for blogging, and leaving a comment here. Cheers!