Tuesday, April 08, 2008

My First Mothers' Day

Caleb: 3 days old, special care nursery @ Foothills Medical Centre

Hello Blog Readers... Will you consider sponsoring me for the Sport Check Mother's Day Run & Walk? I am participating this year because the money raised is going towards a cause that is close to our hearts... The Calgary Health Trust special care units and nurseries.

You may recall a previous post about this back in February, well, the push is on! I am currently 17% of the way to my goal of raising $726.07 (goal amount inspired by Caleb's birthday).

Please check out my other blog for more details; thank you for considering supporting us!

Blessings,
Dayna & Caleb :)

1 comment:

Kori's House said...

How's the fundraising going??
Still snowing at your house or did it all blow over to Saskatchewan??